Exam Printing & Academic Integrity
Part of our commitment to UCR’s academic mission is the level of care and confidentiality we take when printing exams and related academic materials. All exams are printed on campus at the Digital Print & Mail Services building in the Corporation Yard, under the watchful eyes of our professional staff.*
How Long Does It Take to Print Exams?
- Please allow two to three business days for standard exam printing.
- For rush orders, please allow at least four hours for completion.
- A rush order fee of 15% or $15 (whichever is greater) will apply to all next day orders.
- A rush fee of 25% or $25 will apply to same-day orders.
How and Where Should an Exam Be Dropped Off or Submitted?
- Original copies can be dropped off at the Digital Print & Mail Services (southwest corner of the building).
- Online using the Print Work Order System (R’Space access required).
What Are the Delivery and Pick-up Options?
- The option to pick-up or delivery for the printed exam is available in the initial Print Work Order request.
- The exam(s) may be picked-up at the Digital Print & Mail Services building (southwest corner of the building).
*Student employees are never involved in any part of the work order or printing process.